General requirements (grad)
1) You must meet all the basic application requirements (application form, undergrad transcripts).
2) You must be 21 or older and must have a valid driver's licence.
3) You must have a laptop with Internet connections and a printer with means to get the toner and paper. Implied in this requirement is the further willingness to open and maintain online accounts in mainstream platforms like Gmail, Skype (or a similar live-stream service), Blackboard CourseSites, and so forth.
4) You must have consistent and reliable transportation. Ideally, this means you own a car.
5) You must either work a part-time paying job in the community (10-30 hrs/wk) and spend time in on-the-ground ministry weekly (10 - 18 hrs), or spend 30 - 40 hours in paid ministry.
6) You must have access to the full resources available at a local public library. If you are moving to Cleveland or one of our other branch areas, you can apply for this once you have residency in the city you move to.
7) You must have financial means to pay for the quarterly tuition in full up front, before the quarter begins.
8) You must be willing to dedicate at least 3 hours a day to dedicate to study/reading.
9) You must be willing to travel to block classes if the need arises (you must bear the travel costs).
10) You must be willing to relocate to a different city or urban center if the need arises (you must bear the travel and relocation costs).